Undergraduate Scholarship Govt Increase Budget July 2023
The Undergraduate Scholarship Program was created by the Government of Pakistan. This program is being run under the name of the Benazir Undergraduate Scholarship Program. This program is designed for boys and girls from poor and deserving families. Who have passed the matriculation examination but have no resources to continue further education.
Access to quality education for these students is therefore unequally distributed. In Pakistan, only 10% of students get an education at the national level. Currently, only four percent of children are enrolled in educational institutions. Currently, the priority of the government on education in Pakistan is focused on educational institutions. The Government of Pakistan aims to work on a program to provide free education to students living in Pakistan who cannot afford their education expenses.
Click here for Registration Punjab E-Rozgar Program Check Online Admission
Benazir Undergraduate Scholarship New Update 2023
The federal government of Pakistan has increased the number of students to 92,000 thousand. In the June 2023 budget and has also allocated 6 billion rupees in the scholarship budget. In this regard, the Government of Pakistan has started work on an undergraduate project. The objective of this project is to provide higher education opportunities to 10th-pass students. The Government of Pakistan has allocated a large scholarship for the youth for higher education. Through this, equal opportunities for higher education will be provided to all students.
OBJECTIVES OF UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP PROJECT 2023
- According to the policy of the Government of Pakistan, the Benazir Undergraduate Scholarship Program is to provide financial assistance to those students who cannot continue their studies due to a lack of resources.
- Those who are unable will be provided with financial assistance by the Government of Pakistan.
- This program aims to provide higher education to women.
- Under this project, 50% of educational scholarships have been allocated to female students.
- 2% of this scholarship is earmarked for students with disabilities to pursue higher education.
BENAZIR UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
The government of Pakistan has set eligibility criteria through the Benazir Undergraduate Scholarship Program. Through this, the eligibility of the candidate will be checked.
Eligibility criteria are listed below.
- Students admitted to public sector universities recognized by HEC in the fall semester of 2023.
- Meet university policy criteria and provide accurate information as per production policy.
- Get admission based on merit only. Merit means that the student has met the university’s admission criteria. In which she wants or wants to study.
- Program authorization under HEC.
- The age limit which is fixed as per the policy, i.e. the maximum age for scholarship eligibility is listed in IES along with the maximum age to give correct information in undergraduate programs.
Documents Required For the Benazir Scholarship Program
After applying online for the Benazir Undergraduate Scholarship Program, the applicant will need to submit the attached documents after taking a printout of the application form.
- Copy of applicant B. Form / CNIC
- Copy of CNIC (Mother, Father/ Guardian)
- Salary Slip / Income Certificate (Father/Guardian, Mother)
- If the father is a Labourer on a daily wage/shopkeeper / private job, then attach an undertaking of Income Certificate on the minimum amount of stamp paper of Rs. 50/-
- Copies of last Six Months’ Utility Bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water) – (If applicable)
- Copy of Rent agreement in case of Rented House
- Copies of Last Fee Receipts of Applicant and Siblings (If applicable)
- Copies of Medical bills/expenditure-related documents (if applicable)
- 01 Passport size Photograph of Applicant
- 01 Picture of House from Outside Front