PEEF Scholarship 2023 New Update. The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has declared that in 2023, special quota scholarships will be awarded for courses up to and including graduation. Applicants for the Special Quota Scholarship 2023 must be students who finished their matric or inter examinations in 2023 and fall into one of the following categories. Students from poor and deserving families, students with disabilities, and students from rural areas are among the students subject to special quotas. The monthly stipend, tuition, and books are all covered by the scholarship.
- Children of government personnel in BPS 1 – 4 (children of both current and retired Govt.
- Orphans Children.
- Special Children are children who belong to a minority religion.
- Children of Civilians martyred in Terrorist Attacks.
PEEF Scholarship 2023 Special Quota Inter & Bs:
The application for the PEEF scholarship can be submitted by Jun 31,01, 2023. Students who have passed exams under PBTE/TEVTA are not eligible to apply for this scholarship. Applicants can also use the photocopy of the application form.
Eligibility Criteria 2023:
- Owner of the Punjab Province’s domicile.
- A minimum of 60% in the BISE or Federal Board’s 2023 Intermediate or Matric annual test.
- The only candidates are those enrolled in private or public institutions inside Punjab Province’s borders.
- Less than 60,000/- should be the parents’ combined monthly income.
- Children of government employees in grades 1-4 are not subject to the income requirement.
- Children of innocent bystanders killed in terrorist acts are likewise helped by income
- The applicant must be enrolled in an institution as a regular student to pursue a bachelor’s or intermediate degree.
How to apply for the 2023 PEEF Special Quota Scholarship:
- You can apply online at https://student.peef.org.pk/specialquota
- Registration / SQ Form Entry. aspx for the PEEF Special Quota Scholarship.
- January 31, 2024, is the deadline for submitting the PEEF Special Quota Scholarship form 2023 for Inter Scholarships.
- Applications that are submitted after the deadline won’t be accepted.
Curious students can get more information from the PPL website and apply online by November 28, 2023, at https://www.ppl.com.pk/content/education/scholarship-schemes.