Nayee Zindagi Program, Social protection programs, and policies have been consistently identified as critical to combating poverty. The objective of social protection is to enhance the resilience of the poor, vulnerable, and vulnerable to economic and social risks. Keeping in view the rising inflation and conditions in the country, the Punjab Social Protection Authority administers the New Life Program for acid attack victims. This program aims to perform reconstructive surgery for acid attack victims. In addition to their socio-economic mainstreaming through psychological counseling. Close collaboration with the Department of Special Health Care and Medical Education to provide all cost-bearing services for PSPA treatment. I intend to work.
Ehsaas Nayee Zindagi Program
The program will also provide financial and psychological support to victims of acid attacks and their families. It will also focus on raising awareness of acid attack victims, as well as advocating for their rights. Access to a Nayee Zindagi Program can reduce the consequences of harm. Can improve health and quality of life. Can reduce health risks. Therefore, rehabilitation of these victims plays an important role in enabling them to lead independent and productive lives in their homes as far as possible. Empowering acid attack victims through institutional arrangements in various sectors of communities is a very important step towards mainstreaming their socio-economic conditions.
The Feeling a New Life program was not created for all Punjabis. They can benefit from this program and it can only contain acid attacks. This curriculum was created for their recent and fresh start in life. Check Online 8123
- People with acid reflux can enroll in this program.
- Valid identity card number or Bay form for the applicant
- Whole incident information, a copy of the FIR, etc.
- You can enroll in the program if you have an illness or have just had an acid attack.
Purpose Of Nai Zindagi Program
This program is designed for the following purposes
- assisting victims of acid attacks with medical and psychological recovery.
- To protect the social rights of acid attack victims of society.
- Preventing social exclusion of victims by enabling them to live empowered dignified and socially inclusive lives.
- Reducing the risk of acid attack victims generating income through owner training and providing interest-free loans for jobs/self-employment.
- Victims of the heinous crime of acid throwing are financially supported.
- Through this program, they are fully rehabilitated at government expense and include skin grafting, treatment, skill development, and interest-free loans for livelihood.
- For Registration visit govt official website Nayee Zindagi