National Vocational and Technical Training Commission New Update NAVTTC
Pakistan in collaboration with National Vocational and Technical Training Commission (NAVTTC) is offering Pakistani host families and Afghan refugees help for a safe and stable existence through the Skill Development Program to the chosen candidates in the nation.
to provide them with dignity and independence, as well as marketable skills through reputable Technical and Vocational Education Training (TVET) institutions, so they can find jobs to meet their basic requirements and launch their own enterprises.
National Vocational and Technical Training Commission
During the six months of training, the chosen candidates will receive a stipend of Rs. 6000, and at the conclusion of the program, they will also receive a toolkit in the trade recommended by the National Vocational and Technical Training Commission (NAVTC).
Additionally, toolkits will be offered in trade, as specified by TTC). Male and female students are receiving livelihood training from NAVTTC by teaching them different abilities. For the online application, please go to the government website. simply click this link.
National Vocational and Technical Training Eligibility Criteria for Applicants
- Applicants from Afghanistan must possess a current Afghan Refugee (POR) card.
- Residents of the aforementioned districts who are Pakistani host nationals must have a current (CNIC).
- Afghans who are recognized as refugees by UNHCR must possess a current Mandate Refugee/Asylum Seeker Certificate.
- When applying, the candidate’s age should fall between 18 and 40. A preference will be given to young people between the ages of 18 and 24.
- We’ll support female candidates.
- The candidate shouldn’t have received a criminal conviction.
- Any trade-trained individuals are ineligible to apply for the National Vocational and Technical Training Commission NAVTTC and UNHCR Pakistan Skill Development Program 2019 2020 and 2021-22-23.
- Candidates who are admitted with inaccurate information will not continue in the training.
By May 22, 2023, candidates should provide two photos, a valid Mandate Refugee Card POR/CNIC, and the completed application to the aforementioned institutions. Visit one of the following offices for more details:
Call 04299330390 at the Punjab NAVTTC Regional Office, which is located at Plot No. 41 close to Jama Masjid Tel Madina Al Munora E1- Society in Johar Town, Lahore.
- Interviews will be used to determine who will be hired in the aforesaid trade in the end.
- In, 2023, the interview date will be placed on the notice board of the relevant institute.
- The day after the interview, a final merit list of the applicants will be published.
- The institute phone number listed in the advertisement might also be used by candidates.
- All candidates who previously applied for this program on the NAVTTC website must submit their applications again to their respective institutes. They risk having their application denied if they don’t.