Balochistan HEC Scholarship Excellent news regarding HEC Scholarships has been revealed for Pakistani undergraduate students. For students who were waiting to finish their coursework and receive the scholarship for future entrance, HEC has introduced a scholarship program.
There is excellent news for them if they wish to carry on with their study after that. Students can now apply for scholarships from the Pakistani government thanks to the launch of the HEC scholarship program. If you are one of the students who wants the scholarship, meets the requirements, and is confident that you will be awarded the scholarship, then this is their right.
Balochistan HEC Scholarship New Update 2023:
To enroll in this program and be eligible for the scholarship. To make it as simple as possible for any student to submit their information and apply for the Balochistan HEC scholarship, the process has been simplified. He can receive his scholarship without encountering any difficulties; consequently, HEC has created a very simple process based on the Government of Pakistan’s recommendation. The Government website has all the information, including instructions on how to apply for your scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria Balochistan HEC Scholarship:
If you wish to be considered for the scholarship but are unsure of the requirements, we may inform you of them. If you are eligible, you can proceed with registering. Additionally, you will be able to use the scholarship to pay for your educational fees as well as receive your stipend each month.
- The applicant must have a certificate of residence or locale from Gwadar, Lasbela/Hub, Kech (Torbat), or the Balochistan district of Awaran.
- Applicant has passed both Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or its equivalent.
- Have completed 12 years of education with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The applicant has passed SSC and HSSC or its equivalent from a college/institute located in any designated district of Balochistan.
- Completed ie: Gwadar, Lasbilah/Hab, Kech (Turbat) and Awaran.
- Students admitted for a maximum of one academic year/session in any BS program before an advertisement can also apply.
- Applicant’s age should not be more than 22 years as of the last date.
- Applicants already availing of any other HEC/Government scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- Admission requirements for applicants must be fulfilled by HEC and the relevant university.
- Students who are awaiting their results cannot apply.
- Important note
- Scholarships will be awarded based on merit and district quota as per PC-I.
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on educational credentials and scores in the aptitude test conducted by HEC.
- Applicants should secure at least 50% marks in the test conducted by HEC.
- A scholarship merit list will be prepared based on online information/data provided by the applicants, and any misrepresentation/
- In case of error/omission, the scholarship will be canceled at any stage.
How to Apply:
- Applicants need to submit online applications on the HEC website. Application Link: https://scholarships.hec.gov.pk
- Applications and other documentation do not now need to be submitted in hard copy.
- Payers have to deposit Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) as application processing fee at Habib Bank Limited,
- Account Title: Higher Education Commission; Account No.: 1742 7900 1334 01; Branch Code: 1742.
- iv Original bank payment record/slip should be uploaded along with the online application and should be kept safe by the applicant.
- Present it at the examination center. No one can sit for the test without producing the original bank deposit slip.
- After filling out the application form, the candidate must submit the online application.
- Secure and incomplete applications in any
- Respect will not be considered.
- vi HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- The deadline for online application submission is November 30, 2023.
The last date for submission of online applications is 30 November 2023.
- Applicants are advised to check their emails and the HEC website regularly for any updates and application requirements.
- Before the last date seek help in case of any inconvenience.
How To Contact:
- For more details visit the HEC website http://hec.gov.pk/site/CRHES.
- Note: For any help,
- Please get in touch with the HEC Secretariat,
- Islamabad or HEC Regional Centre,
HEC Regional Center Quetta:
- House No. 61-A, Chaman Housing
- Scheme, Airport Road, Quetta.
- Telephone No. +92-81-9201791
Coastal Area Higher Education
Project Scholarship Program for Balochistan
- Manager Human Resource Development (HRD) Division,
- Higher Education Commission, H-9, Islamabad.
- Tel: 051-111-119-432
- Website: http://hec.gov.pk/site/CRHES